Urge is seeking a highly curious and motivated Web Developer Intern to be a part of our team! This position requires grit and offers a huge opportunity for growth for the candidate who is willing to give in his/her best and more. If you’re interested in contributing to the creative process - from conceptualization to execution, this may be just what you’re looking for!
We prefer full time interns (40 hours a week), but can make accommodations for part time occasionally. We offer a minimum wage rate.
- Ability to create intuitive responsive websites & web apps
- Participate in product requirement analysis, architecture design, development and optimization of related functions
- Be responsible for implementing the application code, establishing and improving the development documentation
- Assist in the development of functional testing and product deployment
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- You display excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- You're familiar with other web programming technologies, to assist with backend development and maintenance, such as object oriented programming(PHP), and relational databases (MySQL)
- You have general knowledge of UX/UI design
- You're able to collaborate with a team, learn quickly and be resourceful when tackling issues
Location: New York, NY
Schedule: Full Time
Job Field: Technology